At Coachmans Inn Warwick our top priority is the safety and well-being of all of our guests and team members. With the current rapidly changing nature of the Coronavirus or COVID-19 we would like to offer up some assurances:
Over the past few weeks, we have:
- Continued to practice the highest level of cleaning and sanitisation of all of our rooms and public areas.
- We have also increased the frequency of the cleaning of all of our public areas, including but not limited to elevator buttons, door handles and railings.
- We have allocated extra resources to our housekeeping team to ensure that the quality of our room servicing continues to be of the highest standard.
- We have been and continue to be in contact with our suppliers to ensure best practice workplace health and safety standards.
- We are following all advice given by the government and health authorities and have increased training and COVID-19 awareness within our team.
- Our team have all completed the Government issued Covid-19 training program.
- We take the health and safety of all of our guests very seriously and we want you to rest assured that we are taking every precaution possible to ensure your stay with us is a safe one.
Here are some links that will help if you require any further information:
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our team on the email below:
We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel.
Karen Bradshaw and Paul Spiteri